AV Synthesis Workshop

Andy Sarroff

Sep 19, 2014, 11:29:57 AM9/19/14
to hamr-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello HAMR,

I'm organizing a Dartmouth College  AV Synthesis Workshop October 10-12 on behalf of the Dartmouth Digital Musics program. The 3-day workshop will focus on the science and application of creative synthesis in the audio and visual domains. It will include free lodging and meals for all invited participants and is being sponsored by Michael Casey, Jodie Mack, and the Neukom Institute at Dartmouth College.

If you are working on creative audio or video synthesis and you can commit to the full workshop program, I encourage you to look at our website and consider registering. Applications will remain open for a week, after which we will confirm registrations based upon their registration. In particular, anyone who is giving a talk or presenting their work on synthesis will be at the top of the queue.

Feel free to to email me with any questions! Also feel free to distribute as you feel fit.

Best,

--Andy