[HLUG] Next meeting - Wednesday March 13, 2013

Ron Harwood

Mar 8, 2013, 11:25:07 AM3/8/13
to hamilton-linux-user...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Our next meeting will be Wednesday March 13th at 7:00pm - Room 207, Hamilton Hall, McMaster University.

http://www.mcmaster.ca/welcome/findus.cfm

Hamilton Hall is building #2 on this map:

http://www.mcmaster.ca/welcome/campusmap.cfm

The agenda is still be worked out, but it will probably include:

-CPUsim - design your own virtual CPU right down to the instruction set and registers.
-Raspberry Pi - an actual demo, no really... turned on and everything.
-FPGA and open source use - emulate nearly any digital circuit (projects available include various CPUs and full computer emulators)

If you have a topic you'd like to present on, just let me know.

Regards,

Ron