HLUG: Meeting Monday, June 14, 2010

Jennifer Harwood

Jun 10, 2010, 1:20:28 PM6/10/10
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Hello there!

HLUG is indeed meeting this month - there's been a delay as we were
trying to figure out how to add an extra day to the week to get
everything accomplished that we need to do in our regular schedule,
but alas, no luck.

So, on the premise of better late than never, our next meeting will be
Monday, June 14th, McMaster University, Hamilton Hall, Room 207, 7pm.

Agenda:
--Nokia N900
--HLUG karaoke (5 minute presentations from members - about anything
open source or tech related)
--iPhone/iPad/iPod touch under Ubuntu 10.4
--HLUG bbq - shall we do it again? Dates?
--Suggestions welcome!

We'll wrap up a bit earlier so we can have a "social hour" at the end
(or half hour, whatever) and Ron will supply a snack of some kind.

University in Hamilton Hall, Room 207.
http://www.mcmaster.ca/welcome/findus.cfm

Hamilton Hall is building #2 on this map:
http://www.mcmaster.ca/welcome/campusmap.cfm

Cheers,
Jennifer