HLUG BBQ - August 25th

1 view

Harwood

Jul 15, 2010, 1:40:55 PM7/15/10
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Hey All,

Summer has been here for a while and with it comes BBQ season... and
apparently enough to distract me into not having a July meeting...
So, let's have an HLUG BBQ.

It will be the same deal as before, we'll provide burgs and dog (and
even buns and condiments) and soft drinks, if you could bring a salad
or dessert (your choice) that would be great. Bring your own chair if
possible, and if you'd like some alcohol you're welcome to bring that
as well.

Wednesday August 25th - starting at about 6:30pm. If you can make it,
please RSVP along with what you'll be bringing - so we don't end up
with 20 Greek salads or something. :) We'll also come up with a rain
date, in case the weather doesn't like our idea of having a BBQ.

Our address is:

19 Southside Place
Hamilton, ON
L9C 7W4
905-574-2842

Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/HLUGBBQ

Hope you can make it,

Ron.

Harwood

Aug 15, 2010, 8:50:27 AM8/15/10
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Just a reminder that the date is fast approaching and I've only heard
back from about to of you so far... I will be buying burgs/dogs/
drinks based on the people who respond - so if you just show up, you
may go hungry. :)

Harwood

Aug 23, 2010, 11:30:03 AM8/23/10
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Hey all,

I've received positive responses for about a dozen attendees. If you
plan on coming - please let me know...

Regards,

Ron

Harwood

Aug 25, 2010, 10:52:23 AM8/25/10
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Just a reminder for tonight - bring a chair, if you can, please. :)