HLUG: BBQ?

Harwood

Jul 5, 2011, 10:00:12 PM7/5/11
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Hey all,

Sorry that I seem to have dropped of the map - I'll try to be a better
group coordinator in the future.

That all said, it's July - traditionally when HLUG has a BBQ - if you
are interested, please check out this "Doodle" poll:

http://www.doodle.com/3psxyufbifb73ec2

...to help pick a date for the BBQ.

I figure we'll have a hiatus for meetings until September - but in the
mean time, I'd like some volunteers. :)

a) Webmaster(s) - we need a real website, and someone to manage it.
'cause I'm sucking at it.

b) Topic presenters - while I do like the sound of my own voice, I
tend to get hoarse before the end of the night... :D

c) Meeting videographer(s) - I'd like to get all our meetings on
ustream.tv, live and recorded after the fact. Not everyone can make
it to meetings, and it's nice to be able to view things after the fact
or from home.

If you have thoughts for meeting topics, but don't feel you can
present them, please send them my way... either I will see about
presenting them, or have one of our volunteer presenters research the
topic and present it.

Thanks!

Ron

Harwood

Jul 20, 2011, 8:25:56 PM7/20/11
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Since I obviously suck - as I would have picked the hottest day on
record for Hamilton, ever, to have the BBQ... I'm going to re-do this
idea with an August BBQ...

...and I'm just going to pick and commit to a day - Wednesday, August
10th.

I will send out the details closer to the date, but I will provide
burgs/dogs/soft drinks - and if others could bring desserts and
salads, an awesome time will be had by all.

Please RSVP with what you'd like to bring.

Harwood

Aug 7, 2011, 1:14:29 PM8/7/11
to Hamilton Linux User Group Announcements
Hi all, if you are able to make it this Wednesday, please reply asap
so that I can plan burgs/dogs/soft drinks...

If you are coming, please plan to bring a salad or dessert.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'll provide directions to
those that reply.

Thanks,

Ron.