Meetings

Evan d'Entremont

Sep 22, 2012, 1:49:21 PM9/22/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
So, a week ago my car decided life was going too well for once and decided to snap the timing chain, which, on an interference engine is the roughly same thing as being drawn and quartered. Avoid the 2.7L V6 L4 engine like the plague. (Most sedans from 02 to 06 from dodge or Chrysler)

I'm back on good old metro transit, Which means its an hour to downtown on a good day, so I won't be able to make meetings indefinitely.

As far as the website goes, apparently theres an issue with the captcha for new users. As soon as I get a chance I'll look at it. If anyone knows phpBB, you're welcome to the admin panel / ftp to fix it as I've been way too busy (especially now that it takes an hour to get to Sobeys and back)

Did I mention Metro Transit sucks? @Peter, ferry's are great though ;) I would bike down to the ferry, that would cut the trip to 25 min, but its a hell of a ride back up the hill to Westphal, and the 10 doesn't have a bike rack.

tl;dr I have no car, not willing to deal with Metro Transit to make it to meetings.

Alex Davies

Sep 24, 2012, 6:03:29 PM9/24/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
Well I'm in the area, if anyones here say hi. I'm wearing goggles.

Adam Cox

Sep 24, 2012, 6:04:38 PM9/24/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I'm here and have a sign on my table. Sitting by the large windows.
Adam

Sent from my iPhone

Nick Roberts

Sep 25, 2012, 8:31:30 PM9/25/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I haven't lost interest, I have forgot this week/last after being out of town for several weeks. Hope to see you all next Monday.