Getting a space

Alex Davies

Sep 26, 2012, 7:03:36 PM9/26/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I've talked to one of the managers for starfish properties. The cheapest space they have is 350/month no lease at the roy building. Looking into their policies some more.

John Hoar

Sep 26, 2012, 7:54:42 PM9/26/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
Cfat electronics lab is there if you would like a tour

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

Sep 28, 2012, 10:29:14 PM9/28/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
Its 24 7 access,  male and female washrooms - I've got a pass and keys -shared board room -  if you want to check it out

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

Sep 30, 2012, 10:46:43 PM9/30/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Darren Merio

Oct 1, 2012, 1:31:14 AM10/1/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
if you are talking about electronics labs then related topics could be game development or constitutions as computer programs anti-malware programs. I understand citizens express concern police spy on them. .corporations do as well of course with spyware like Sniper Spy to get pass words and spy on employess perhaps even at Star Fish .probably the spyware is more advanced now like the drone flies with the cameras.  .

Alex Davies

Oct 1, 2012, 6:10:36 PM10/1/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com

Running a bit late i'me afraid.