Survey

Adam Cox

Aug 28, 2012, 11:28:44 PM8/28/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
We've got a few questions posted on the Wiki at http://halifaxmakerspace.org/wiki/index.php?title=Survey

Please take a look and suggest any edits to the questions there or new questions we should ask. Feel free to add them on the Wiki or just post them in this thread and I will merge them into the Wiki page.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Cox

Sep 4, 2012, 1:08:39 PM9/4/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
Last chance to take a peek at the survey. Feel free to correct spelling/grammar and make any suggestions. In a couple days I'll embed it on a page on the website and then we can start distributing it.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Cox

Sep 10, 2012, 11:03:48 AM9/10/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
It was suggested we add a place for people to leave name and email so I've updated the survey to reflect that. At tonights meeting we can do a final check, maybe spruce up a few things on the website, and then get this survey out into the wild.

Adam

Evan d'Entremont

Sep 10, 2012, 5:19:13 PM9/10/12
to HalifHACKS
Website issues atm, godaddys DNS is down.

On Sep 10, 12:03 pm, Adam Cox <adam.undefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It was suggested we add a place for people to leave name and email so I've
> updated the survey to reflect that. At tonights meeting we can do a final
> check, maybe spruce up a few things on the website, and then get this
> survey out into the wild.
>
> Adam
>

> On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 2:08:39 PM UTC-3, Adam Cox wrote:
>
> > Last chance to take a peek at the survey. Feel free to correct
> > spelling/grammar and make any suggestions. In a couple days I'll embed it
> > on a page on the website and then we can start distributing it.
>
> >https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHRrdU1yekhaN2Vn...

Jake Dambergs

Sep 10, 2012, 6:28:08 PM9/10/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com

Evan d'Entremont

Sep 10, 2012, 11:04:23 PM9/10/12
to HalifHACKS
That's the one. I love how hostgater has a 50% off promo code called
#reliablehost.

On Sep 10, 7:28 pm, Jake Dambergs <jake.dambe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/10/godaddy-outage-takes-down-millions-o...

Adam Cox

Sep 14, 2012, 11:15:43 AM9/14/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I've made the survey live at: http://halifaxmakerspace.org/survey/ We should start figuring out ways to get it out there.

Adam

peter greathead

Sep 16, 2012, 9:48:45 AM9/16/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
The last question, where do you live has only 1 possible answer.

Adam Cox

Sep 16, 2012, 10:26:42 AM9/16/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
I think that might just be a scrolling issue in the iframe. I made the iframe larger but I will have to wait until I get to a desktop to verify it.

Cheers,
Adam

Sent from my iPhone

peter greathead

Sep 16, 2012, 12:42:38 PM9/16/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
that fixed it!

Jake Dambergs

Sep 17, 2012, 11:41:27 AM9/17/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com
You're missing my age range.  Us not-quite-40-yets still have something to offer :-)

Jake

Adam Cox

Sep 17, 2012, 11:45:29 AM9/17/12
to halif...@googlegroups.com