最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Shawn Wilson

未読、
2017/08/30 12:27:272017/08/30
To: Halifax Makerspace
Reminder that our AGM is tonight at the Central Library. Doors open 6:15. We will have a short pre-meeting at 7 exactly to satisfy a requirement of bylaws regarding voting. If you are late and haven't attended an official meeting before you will not be able to vote. If you need to pay dues, it is suggested you show up for 6:15. We won't be able to take dues during the meetings and anyone not current on their dues won't be able to vote. We will be voting for directors and a couple bylaw changes.

Sorry to be strict, but we are required to be.
Best,
Shawn

Tom Servaes

未読、
2017/08/30 17:03:022017/08/30
To: halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Darn, I almost forgot. What do I bring?

Tom

--

---

Shawn Wilson

未読、
2017/08/30 17:22:232017/08/30
To: halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Just you.

On Aug 30, 2017 1:27 PM, "Shawn Wilson" <sh...@halifaxmakerspace.org> wrote:
Reminder that our AGM is tonight at the Central Library. Doors open 6:15. We will have a short pre-meeting at 7 exactly to satisfy a requirement of bylaws regarding voting. If you are late and haven't attended an official meeting before you will not be able to vote. If you need to pay dues, it is suggested you show up for 6:15. We won't be able to take dues during the meetings and anyone not current on their dues won't be able to vote. We will be voting for directors and a couple bylaw changes.

Sorry to be strict, but we are required to be.
Best,
Shawn

--

---

---

Allan Carver

未読、
2017/08/31 8:25:182017/08/31
To: halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shawn,

Sorry I couldn’t make it to the AGM. I had to go down to Crousetown to pitch for the Awesome South Shore prize. But I did have a chance to promote the Halifax Makers to a new group of business leaders on the South Shore. They were interested. Anyway, hope the AGM went well.

Thanks,

Allan

PS: I won a $1000 bucks to do a crazy new build. It’s gonna be cool.

Shawn Wilson

未読、
2017/08/31 8:40:072017/08/31
To: halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

No worries, Allan.  All went well.  I look forward to hearing about the build!

Best,
Shawn

全員に返信
投稿者に返信