Teen Night at Central Library (Sept. 22)

Adam Cox

Sep 11, 2016, 11:44:50 AM9/11/16
to Halifax Makerspace
If you're signed up to our announce list you've seen this already. But as an extra bump, we're looking for projects and people for the upcoming Teen Night at the Central Library. We have helped out with previous Teen Nights and it's always been a lot of fun showing off cool projects to a bunch of interested teens. Science Literacy Week is the occasion that prompted the invite from the staff, so bonus points if you have projects that teach some science. The event it on Thursday, Sept. 22 (6-8pm). Let us know if you're interested in helping out and tell us what you're bringing along. We can get parking validated so you won't have to carry your projects far.