Re: Phoenix AZ Maker visiting 7/23-7/29

Shawn Wilson

Jul 15, 2017, 6:41:30 PM7/15/17
to Halifax Makerspace
I am usually up for a beer 😀 (assuming we still aren't into a real space by then) and am free all of those nights except the Tuesday, at the moment.

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017, 19:29 FreeForm XYZ <freef...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a Maker from Phoenix coming to visit NS for the first time!  The family and I will be up at Cape Breton North and then heading down to Halifax on the 23rd-29th.  Unfortunately that means I'll miss your meetup on the 19th.  But it would be great to meet up one night if anyone is interested.

I little about me, I'm a design engineer by day and have setup and operated a couple makerspaces myself.  I teach 3D Printing classes at our local TechShop makerspace and am heavily involved in our local

--

---

Shawn Wilson

Jul 17, 2017, 9:33:39 PM7/17/17
to Halifax Makerspace
How does Wednesday July 27 work for you?  Maxwell's Plum at 7pm?  I'm pretty sure at least one of the other directors is free that night too.

Shawn

FreeForm XYZ

Jul 19, 2017, 9:21:46 PM7/19/17
to Halifax Makerspace
Hey Shawn, that sounds great! We'll see you guys there. Ignore the email I sent, I didn't see this reply till just now. So Wed at 7 Maxwells Tavern it is.

Looking forward to connnecting!

Cheers,

Chris

Shawn Wilson