pop rivets

Bill Morrow

May 25, 2018, 6:56:53 AM5/25/18
to Halifax Makerspace
I haven't noticed any, but do we have 3/16th" pop rivets squirreled away anywhere?

Tom Servaes

May 25, 2018, 7:44:39 AM5/25/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I don't think there are any, but I have some at home. How many would you need?

Tom

--

---

Shawn Wilson

May 25, 2018, 12:33:19 PM5/25/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I put my rivet gun with some rivets in my locker, just so it doesn't get mixed in with the Makerspace tools.  Feel free to grab it. I don't keep it locked.

There are 1/8 rivets and some bigger ones which I assume are 3/16. Not sure.

Bill Morrow

May 26, 2018, 7:48:51 AM5/26/18
to Halifax Makerspace
Thanks guys. I was out last night, and bought some at Kent.