CAD/3d modeling work

Chris McDonald

May 24, 2018, 12:56:33 PM5/24/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in doing some CAD/3d modeling for Discovery Centre?

We are looking for some people to come in on a contract basis and help us model new exhibits and stuff.

We are currently using Fusion 360 for CAD/CAM but we can easily import stuff like STL files from other software.

We are always looking for people who can come in and help make things. It's always something different and we are always looking for different skill sets. From CAD/CAM to programming, to painting and even welding.  Sometimes it a days work, sometimes its 3 weeks. Typically the work is 9-5 Monday Thru Friday.

One can work from home or work on site here. But you need to be available to come in between 10am and 3pm for a few meetings through the week.

Our typical starting rate is $15/hour but its negotiable to match skill and productity.

We are a non-profit so we don't have the deepest pockets and try to operate as efficiently as possible.

If interested simply send me an email. Examples of previous projects would be great.

Thanks
Chris McDonald