Lego to give away

Marcel Boudreau

Mar 17, 2018, 7:09:53 AM3/17/18
to Halifax Makerspace
I have a bag of Lego, mostly misc Bionicle and other non-rectangular pieces, that my boys no longer want. The bag is about the size of a small pillow case.

Anyone out there with kids that wants it can have it as I want it all to go to a suitable home.

Tom Servaes

Mar 17, 2018, 7:35:16 AM3/17/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
My son is big fan of Bionicles and the Hero Factory predecessors. If your kids would like something in return, please let me know.

Tom

--

---

Message has been deleted