Old enterprise hardware

Rae O'Neil

Jun 7, 2018, 9:40:25 PM6/7/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, a friend and former roommate passed away last month. They collected old enterprise hardware, and his current roommates are about to throw much of it out to thrift and trash to clear out the room for occupancy.

If any of these pictures strike your fancy, feel free to claim it.

They also have some technical books for stuff like COBOL.

I can't include all the pics directly on a post, so I put them in a shared Photos album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/w3DHiOCUfA4sMI8j2

Baha Baydar

Jun 7, 2018, 11:29:38 PM6/7/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Can I call dibs on that Mac II ci? :-)

Is all that stuff at the space?

--

---

Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com

Rae O'Neil

Jun 8, 2018, 7:54:25 AM6/8/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
None of it is at the space, they're in Clayton Park. The Apple hardware may already be claimed, but I'll let you know.

Rae O'Neil

Jun 8, 2018, 9:19:41 PM6/8/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so looks like we're gonna have a big grab what you want day on Sunday at the house. 10 am at 66 Sheradon Place in Clayton Park.

Also a TON of reading material y'all can have (wanna learn COBOL? Mathematica? Etc?)

Adam Smith

Jun 9, 2018, 3:16:57 PM6/9/18
to Halifax Makerspace
Is there any 'dumb' hardware? Patch panels, racks? I see a big ass power strip that I could use.

Rae O'Neil

Jun 9, 2018, 3:35:00 PM6/9/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
We're keeping the power strips. Might be something you can use. Just swing by tomorrow!