Arduino and related part giveaway, post a comment on Reddit and maybe we can get a box of goodies

Adam Smith

Feb 4, 2018, 10:42:06 PM2/4/18
to Halifax Makerspace
https://www.reddit.com/r/arduino/comments/7v7op4/arduino_giveaway_i_have_lots_of_unused_arduino/

Hey /r/Arduino. As the title says, I've got a lot of Arduino related bits I'd like to give away. Lots of Arduinos/clones, and various breakouts, components and other hopefully useful things.

I've had some of this stuff for a few months, and most of it is still in it's packaging, or has not been used since I bought it. (What can I say, cheap deals on Aliexpress...). Most of it is worth between $1-$5 on AliExpress - but there is a fair chunk of it. And to be honest, I'm running out of space.

I'd like to give it away to a random user on here, if anyone is at all interested, rather throwing it all away.

Tom Servaes

Feb 5, 2018, 1:52:14 AM2/5/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Free? Take it and let them know it's for the Halifax Makerspace so it'll see lots of use!

Can't pick it up, let us know and someone will be able to.

Tom

--

---

Tom Servaes

There's a war going on for your mind. If you're thinking, you're winning.

cell:902-449-4555
mailto:tom.s...@gmail.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." – George Bernard Shaw
"Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise." – Bertrand Russell

Tom Servaes

Feb 5, 2018, 1:54:15 AM2/5/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Wait, this is in the UK. Will find someone there, like Penketh High's makerspace, maybe?

Tom
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted