Volunteers for Sept 24?

Shawn Wilson

Aug 28, 2017, 12:31:48 PM8/28/17
to Halifax Makerspace
Hi all,
We will be teaching an Arduino class Sunday, Sept 24, 2-4pm at the Central Library.  The project will be an Arduino connected to an ultrasound sensor and some LEDs.  I will teach it and get the parts, but I will need another person or two with just a rudimentary knowledge of Arduino to help students troubleshoot.  Typically, it's things like having the wrong port selected, or wires being in the wrong row of the breadboard.  It will be a pretty simple circuit.  Normally, we have the three directors but this will be Hal-Con weekend. Please let me know if you can make it.

Thanks,
Shawn

Tom Servaes

Aug 28, 2017, 12:54:07 PM8/28/17
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I can, if I can also distribute business cards for my after school program to the parents. ;-)

Tom

--

---

Tom Servaes

There's a war going on for your mind. If you're thinking, you're winning.

cell:902-449-4555
mailto:tom.s...@gmail.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." – George Bernard Shaw
"Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise." – Bertrand Russell

Shawn Wilson