social night and meetup group

sh...@halifaxmakerspace.org

Aug 14, 2016, 9:10:26 PM8/14/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Hey all,
Baha will be sending out a more detailed email, but I just wanted to make sure you knew about the following:

1) The next Social Night will be at Uncommon Grounds on South Park St. on Thursday, August 18th at 7pm. We had a dozen or so people at the last one.  This is a chance to talk face to face with other makers about your latest projects, ideas, or just making in general. We had a dozen or so show up for the last one at Good Robot.  Please share the word.  A poster is attached.

2)  We've relaunched out meetup group. https://www.meetup.com/Halifax-Makerspace-Meetup/

Best,
Shawn
Halifax Makerspace Secretary
SocialNightPoster.pdf

Shawn Wilson

Aug 18, 2016, 8:27:50 AM8/18/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Hi,
Just boosting this, as a reminder.  :)  Makers social night tonight.

--

---

Matthew Rochon

Aug 19, 2016, 10:35:15 PM8/19/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Rats, saw this post on the list but did not read it till now...

Shawn Wilson

Aug 23, 2016, 10:54:53 AM8/23/16
to Halifax Makerspace
No worries.  Baha will be sending out an email in a bit with the details, but there's another Social Night Coming up on Thursday Sept 1, 7pm at Good Robot.