Learn to Build Electronic Circuits

Abdul Azim

Sep 16, 2016, 7:23:27 AM9/16/16
to Halifax Makerspace

A perfect website for those wishing to learn about electronic components and helps beginners to gain more knowledge and tips while buying electronics spare parts online. Our website has a space for members to discuss in the community section and leave their comments.A platform to identify the best electronic parts that are performing well committed to solve the problems of the engineers. Supports amateurs and allows to request for buying electronic parts online and connects with resellers , electronic distributors but purchases are not allowed on our website.