Community Woodshop

Real O'Neil

Apr 19, 2016, 11:21:58 AM4/19/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Came up on my twitter feed, I think it was RT'd by The Coast.  Looks like a community woodshop wants to open in Halifax and are soliciting a survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9BR8ZMH

Adam Cox

Apr 19, 2016, 11:30:05 AM4/19/16
to Halifax Makerspace
We have been in a few chats with Russell about his community woodshop plans to see if there are ways for us to collaborate.

Real O'Neil

Apr 19, 2016, 11:32:07 AM4/19/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I did notice HMS has a mention in the survey form. Did the chats appear fruitful?

--

---

Real O'Neil

Apr 21, 2016, 10:52:25 AM4/21/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Just poking here again. What was the overall feeling around collaboration when you chatted with the woodshop folks? Or are negotiations still ongoing?

This is the first I've heard of the proposed woodshop, so I'm definitely intrigued. Relevant to some of my interests after all :)

Adam Cox

Apr 21, 2016, 3:50:42 PM4/21/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Still some conversations to be had. Nothing decided at this point.