Volunteers for Arduino Workshop on Thursday evening

Adam Cox

Mar 15, 2017, 12:12:55 PM3/15/17
to Halifax Makerspace
I have been teaching an "Intro to Arduino" workshop at Dalhousie for the last month and we are having our final session on Thursday evening (6-8pm). We have been able to have a few extra people with Arduino knowledge to help out each week but we're going to be short this week. If you have some basic Arduino/electronics experience and could help out for a couple hours that would be great. We only need 1 or 2 people. You would just float around the room and help people if they get stuck with the electronics or code.

Let me know if you can help out.

Thanks,
Adam