Practical robotics

Shawn Wilson

Jun 26, 2015, 5:35:00 AM6/26/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

So I was watching the numberphile channel on YouTube.  They had a topologist talking about Klein bottles, but they did a quick extra video about how he stores glass Klein bottles that he produces.  He built a robotic forklift to navigate the crawlspace under his house.  Very cool (and rare) to see robotics that's both amateur and practical.
https://youtu.be/-k3mVnRlQLU

Baha Baydar

Jun 26, 2015, 3:47:23 PM6/26/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I was informed that's Clifford Stoll of The Cuckoo's Egg fame.

--

---

Baha Baydar                      http://www.hyperion.org
bba...@gmail.com           http://www.hal-con.com