An awesome IDEA!

Matthew Rochon

Jul 6, 2016, 9:53:43 PM7/6/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Howdy folks

With the boards permission, I would like approach the local lions clubs and legions, the rotary clubs and, amateur radio clubs and see if they will let me come speak at one of there meetings and basically do a little presentation on maker spaces, what they are, what are's is, what are plans are and seeing if anybody wants to join and hand out some membership forms much like was done last night? I would do all the work, all the planing etc, i think this could be awesome!

Baha Baydar

Jul 7, 2016, 10:18:35 AM7/7/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matthew,

We'll discuss it during the meeting on Friday, but I personally don't see any problems with doing that. As long as you're clearly identifying yourself as a volunteer and not (yet) an official representative of the Makerspace.

Baha

--

---

Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com

Matthew Rochon

Jul 7, 2016, 5:31:29 PM7/7/16
to Halifax Makerspace
I patiently await your response, and i would make it clear I'm just a volunteer.

Matthew Rochon

Jul 14, 2016, 12:25:41 AM7/14/16
to Halifax Makerspace
you guys make a decision, no rush, just want to start as soon as I can

Baha Baydar

Jul 14, 2016, 7:28:14 AM7/14/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matthew,

Yes we did. I'll be getting in touch with you directly to work out details.

Apologies for the delays, I've been sick and life has been getting in the way.

Baha

Matthew Rochon

Jul 31, 2016, 7:40:32 PM7/31/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Not trying to nag, just don't want to see life get in the way for every one and then see the HMS go stagnant again,

Baha Baydar

Aug 7, 2016, 11:51:35 PM8/7/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matthew,

I sent you an email a while back with the details, but I can't find it in my sent folder. :-/

I'll resend in the morning.

Baha

Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com

Matthew Rochon

Aug 18, 2016, 6:37:09 PM8/18/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Hey Baha, Never got your email. Try sending it to matthe...@msn.com or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Matthew.C.Rochon.

Matt

Matthew Rochon

Aug 19, 2016, 10:48:34 PM8/19/16
to Halifax Makerspace
I have phone numbers and a plan. I'm ready to do this. If a phone call would work better than an email lmk.

Baha Baydar

Baha Baydar

Aug 23, 2016, 11:02:53 PM8/23/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I actually did get a reply from your MSN address. Replied to that.
--
Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com