Shawn Wilson

Aug 25, 2017, 11:43:10 PM8/25/17
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I will be at the space most of the day tomorrow if any members or associates wanted to come by to help get us ready for the grand opening. There is still a tonne of electronics to sort and storage to build. Best to call 9028029714 before coming out if you don't have a key yet. My plan for tomorrow is to build a workbench in the laser cutter room, take down the 'for lease' sign (with an eye to using it to paint our own sign), mount the big monitor, and maybe build some storage for the electronics room.

Today, Peter and I got the kitchenette together (minus the sink).

And Peter got some goodies from work for our tool drive: a couple soldering stations and a computerized wire stripper.

Tom Servaes

Aug 26, 2017, 2:04:05 AM8/26/17
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Well, it's a start.

Kidding, it's great to see so much progress in so little time. I'll be there tomorrow.

Tom

--

---

Tom Servaes

There's a war going on for your mind. If you're thinking, you're winning.

cell:902-449-4555
mailto:tom.s...@gmail.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." – George Bernard Shaw
"Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise." – Bertrand Russell