Meeting times at the space

Tom Servaes

Nov 22, 2017, 2:12:22 PM11/22/17
to Halifax Makerspace
Thanks to all who were able to come out last night for the member meeting/social night.

One of the requests was for meeting more folks during the week, if we only knew when people were going to show up. In anticipation of a notification system, I'll already share that I am usually around on Saturday nights. I tend to arrive between 6-7pm and stay until late.

I also tend to show up at random times during the week, but I can't reliably predict that. That said, as a director, my phone number is on the red phone at the space. I'm usually no more than 20 minutes away in case there are any (non-medical) emergencies. For life threatening emergencies, always call 911 first. :-D

Next to working on my own projects or improvements to the space, I am usually up for a chat about random topics or projects. Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers,
Tom