Donation requests: drill press and monitor with HDMI

Shawn Wilson

Mar 19, 2018, 7:57:40 PM3/19/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
People are continuously donating both new and used stuff to us, and asking us what we need. We do have a couple requests for some things that would be particularly useful. Most of our monitors are old -vga and dvi.  If anyone has one with HDMI (for raspberry Pi), that would be helpful -any size.  Also, our drill press is a bit anemic. Something with a bit more muscle would be great!  I ask in case someone has these collecting dust somewhere and wants to see them used... 😀

Shawn