Iso embroidery service

Shawn Wilson

Mar 25, 2018, 8:34:59 AM3/25/18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
My wife is looking to have a purse embroidered. I am going to test her material today to see if it can be laser cut to do reverse ?applique?, but I am not hopeful.  Embroidery would be her second choice.

  Her post follows:

I need a rose on the front of this Beauty and the Beast inspired bag and I'm not in love with my hand cut vinyl. If you have an embroidery machine or a Cricut/silhouette cutter and the desire to help a maker out pm me with your location, availability and price. (Mine is on with tape at the moment, just to give an idea.)

Evan d'Entremont

Mar 27, 2018, 7:41:07 PM3/27/18
to Halifax Makerspace
Biggest problem with embroidery is getting the stitching pattern made.