Clean Foundation Fix-It Fair - Wed. Oct. 19 6:30pm Central Library

Adam Cox

Oct 18, 2016, 12:00:42 AM10/18/16
to Halifax Makerspace
From the Clean Foundation:
"In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Divert NS, and as part of national Waste Reduction Week, we’re hosting a Fix-it Fair! Join free workshops on upcycling and repurposed art, learn how to fix things, meet local businesses in the business of fixing and repurposing, and bring your own broken things to see if our experts can fix them for you! Plus, you can put your name into a free draw to win a previously-loved bicycle, made like new again on-site by Bike Again.

The Fix-it Fair will take place on the second floor of the Halifax Public Library, in the Children’s section, on Wednesday October 19, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. All are welcome!"

Halifax Makerspace was invited to join alongside a variety of other groups to provide advice for people looking to fix stuff. A few of the directors will be volunteering at the event to help people repair things. Bring out a broken item you've been wanting to get fixed or just come by to say hello.