Social Night reminder

Shawn Wilson

Nov 7, 2016, 11:35:19 AM11/7/16
to Halifax Makerspace
Hi all,
Just a reminder that our next social night is Wednesday.  Among other things, we'll likely be talking about our recently revealed Hal-Con pinball machine and the possibility of planning, building and mounting a public service-related installation by the end of the month.  If you want to be more active with the Makerspace, this would be a good Social Night to attend.  Social Nights are about more than just socializing - they are one of the vehicles we use to chart the course and development of the Makerspace and its projects!

The following is from the mailing list (which you can sign up for at our website).  If you haven't heard about the social nights, consider joining us on Meetup, subscribing to the mailing list (different from this Google Group), or subscribing to our Google Calendar.
  • Wednesday, Nov. 9th 7pm at Good Robot Brewing Company
  • Sunday, Nov. 20th 7pm at Uncommon Grounds on South Park
We hope to see you there!
Shawn
nelson2.jpg
nelson.jpg

Allan Carver

Nov 9, 2016, 5:50:01 PM11/9/16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Got a deadline tomorrow, so I can't make it. Sorry.

---

Matthew Rochon

Nov 9, 2016, 5:57:27 PM11/9/16
to Halifax Makerspace
I'm here waiting for the gf to show up anyone else here yet?

Shawn Wilson