Ideas and questions.

Matthew Richey

Jan 16, 2015, 3:23:32 PM1/16/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
In case this wasn't already known to the members, I wanted to pass this along and see if there was some feedback or interest: http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2012/12/how-to-make-everything-ourselves-open-modular-hardware.html

Is there a place where the space requirements have been posted? I wonder if there is a way for people to contribute by helping to find a space. When I think of Makerspace I think of a combination of The Hub and the Tool Library where interested parties network and collaborate. Not sure if those ideas are of help, but I wanted to share just in case.

Perhaps seeking to help out in others spaces would be a good transitional state for Hfx Makerspace?

MR