Electrostatic Loudspeakers

Jordan Vallis

Jul 11, 2015, 7:51:24 PM7/11/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone ever tried to build Electrostatic Loudspeakers (ESLs)? I've already gone through Roger Sanders' "Electrostatic Loudspeaker Design Cook Book" as well as a large amount of websites and other manuals, and have been figuring out the stator design, diaphragm work, etc.  The challenge I'm having is trying to find something more concrete for the electrical design including the power supply and step up transformer, and understanding everything needed. Any suggestions for some good ESL circuit design reading? Thanks!