At the space this evening

Tom Servaes

Nov 25, 2017, 2:48:30 PM11/25/17
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Until we have a way to take attendance online, I thought I'd let people know that I'll be at the space for some projects tonight. Probably between 6 and 10.

I have no deadlines, so you won't be distracting me if you have a project idea or a conversation topic.

Tom

--
Tom Servaes

There's a war going on for your mind. If you're thinking, you're winning.

cell:902-449-4555
mailto:tom.s...@gmail.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." – George Bernard Shaw
"Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise." – Bertrand Russell