Stepper driver

Evan d'Entremont

Mar 18, 2015, 8:28:28 PM3/18/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I managed to blow a couple stepper drivers, anyone have some on hand I could buy? Have 10 coming from china but they're a month out.

Shawn Wilson

Mar 18, 2015, 8:55:22 PM3/18/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

I have 5 reprap stepper drivers (4 with heatsinks), 3 easydriver bipolar, and a number of stepper/motor combos (126409 on DX.)

--

---

Evan d'Entremont

Mar 18, 2015, 9:42:59 PM3/18/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com, sh...@glassgiant.com
Yeah it's the reprap ones I need. Grabbing some from chris tomorrow as long as the DC isn't closed.

I actually could use one of those easydrivers for something else though

Shawn Wilson

Mar 18, 2015, 9:59:14 PM3/18/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Sure. I'm snowed in with a busted snowblower right now, so my schedule is kind of iffy.

Shawn Wilson

Mar 21, 2015, 9:20:31 AM3/21/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Evan,
Do you still need an easydriver?  I can drop it off to Chris at the DC on Sunday if you do.

Shawn

Evan d'Entremont

Mar 21, 2015, 11:39:54 AM3/21/15
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com, sh...@glassgiant.com