halbuilder-core build fail

Romain Gilles

Mar 5, 2013, 12:19:09 PM3/5/13
to halbuil...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
First I want to thank you for sharing this library.
I have try to build the dev branck, the master branch and event the tag halbuilder-core-2.0.1. All of them fail at the test stage:
 T E S T S
Running TestSuite
Tests run: 86, Failures: 15, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.015 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:   testCustomerHal(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[
  testHalWithArray(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[
  testHalWithBean(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[
  testHalWithBeanMultipleNestedSubResources(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[
  testHalWithBeanMultipleSubResources(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[
  testHalWithBeanSubResource(com.theoryinpractise.halbuilder.RenderingTest): expected:<'{[

Do you know if it comes from my environment or something else?

My env:
- Win xp
- java 7
- maven 3.0.4

Romain.

Mark Derricutt

Mar 5, 2013, 2:17:27 PM3/5/13
to halbuil...@googlegroups.com
Hrm - I note you mention Win XP - these leads me to think maybe a CR/LF problem when comparing the JSON/XML content maybe?

Is there more information about the failures in the target/surefire directory? That shows the "expected vs got" messages?

Mark