NYC?!

real.tal...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2014, 8:45:02 PM2/23/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to do an NYC meetup in the next couple of weeks?

Theresa Borkowski

Apr 29, 2014, 10:04:26 PM4/29/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'm two moths late to the game, but I'd be down for a meetup!

Theresa

John Thompson

Apr 29, 2014, 10:18:49 PM4/29/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
If you're on Facebook, you can request access to "The Coterie", which is the HP / Toast readership group in NY. They'll have stuff organized through there :)

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Theresa Borkowski <borkowsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm two moths late to the game, but I'd be down for a meetup!

Theresa

ajrto...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014, 12:06:43 PM8/27/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, real.tal...@gmail.com
I'm even later to the party, and there are so many groups called 'the coterie' on FB!

But I'm new to NYC and would love to go to any meet ups of like-minded ladies!!

Theresa Borkowski

Aug 29, 2014, 5:30:08 AM8/29/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi-

I'd still love to get something organized! Where in the city are you/ what days work best?

I'm in south BK, and have an unpredictable (retail) schedule

Theresa

Allie Townsend

Aug 29, 2014, 10:54:10 AM8/29/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I work in midtown during the week and live in Greenpoint. Weekends are probably best for me, so I know I won't be working late, would that work for you?

What fun! I always wanted to go to a Hairpin meet up in Australia and now I am here they really exist :)

Theresa

Theresa Borkowski

Sep 1, 2014, 10:04:11 PM9/1/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, ajrto...@gmail.com
I work in Soho and live in Sunset Park (south BK)  Weekends are tough for me, but I have some occasional Sundays off.