New Haven!?

Madeleine

Oct 18, 2011, 4:17:41 PM10/18/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Southern Connecticut, I know you're out there!

Erin

Nov 8, 2011, 11:48:46 AM11/8/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Well, there are at least two of us ... sort of ... i'm not in new
haven but definitely close enough to partay. Anyone else??

Madeleine

Nov 11, 2011, 2:31:46 PM11/11/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Word, where you at? Live in Branford and work in Wallingford... I'm so
glad I'm not the only one!

Sarah Ely

Nov 11, 2011, 2:31:56 PM11/11/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
More Fairfield county - but yes!

Amanda

Nov 14, 2011, 12:09:26 AM11/14/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Similarly Fairfield County, but will happily commute to New Haven for
a Pinup!!

Bitca?

Nov 14, 2011, 9:29:02 PM11/14/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Also fairfield county sometimes. And willing to make my way to New
Haven. Or someplace more local, if there are enough of us.

Erin

Nov 18, 2011, 5:46:19 PM11/18/11
to Hairpin 'Pinups
waterbury but drive ridiculous far for work so don't mind going
elsewhere, obviously new haven is no big deal, but would totally go to
fairfield county if that's what works best.

On Nov 11, 2:31 pm, Madeleine <madeleine....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Word, where you at? Live in Branford and work in Wallingford... I'm so
> glad I'm not the only one!
>
> On Nov 8, 11:48 am, Erin <ekingem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Well, there are at least two of us ... sort of ... i'm not innew
> >havenbut definitely close enough to partay. Anyone else??

Angharad

Aug 2, 2014, 1:19:41 AM8/2/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madele...@gmail.com, alison....@gmail.com

A 'pinup in this part of the world might be nice! Does anyone have something in mind?

Angharad

Sep 2, 2014, 9:37:21 PM9/2/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, anghara...@gmail.com, madele...@gmail.com, alison....@gmail.com

Things are a bit crazy for me for the next couple of weeks, but I still think this is a delightful idea. Would late September (or really any time after the 16th) work for people?

h.va.f...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2014, 4:22:42 PM10/26/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madele...@gmail.com
Hello! Fairfield county for me - anything going on any time soon?

thieuth...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2014, 10:55:14 PM11/12/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madele...@gmail.com
Phần mềm bán hàng

Vào 13:17:41 UTC-7 Thứ ba, ngày 18 tháng mười năm 2011, Madeleine đã viết:

annamf...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 8:48:50 PM12/28/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madele...@gmail.com
What's up ladieeeees!

I'm moving to The Have next month and I don't know anyone there.  Have you guys been able to coordinate anything yet?

xo
Anna

Angharad

Jan 6, 2015, 9:35:14 PM1/6/15
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madele...@gmail.com, alison....@gmail.com

I've actually moved away from New Haven for a few months, but I hope something works out! And I'll hope to see you in August.

Happy new year!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted