Pittsburgh Meeting?

Jojo

Mar 23, 2013, 1:37:29 AM3/23/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pittsburgh People,

Anyone interested in a meet-up? Kelly's or Catina happy hour, or anywhere really?

Megan S.

Mar 28, 2013, 3:38:00 PM3/28/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi!  I've never been to a 'Pinup before but I'd love to join!

Abbey K

Mar 30, 2013, 3:57:29 PM3/30/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

I'm (relatively) new to the city, and I am always looking to meet cool new people.

cassid...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2013, 10:36:21 AM4/26/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I've never been to a PGH pin-up! Anyone interested in getting together sometime soon?

nothingb...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 9:43:37 AM5/16/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Come on, Pittsburgh!! Let's do this!

What about June 13th at Kelly's in East Liberty? Thursday happy hour time. Is that enough time to rally the Pgh troops?

Who's in?

email...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 5:46:20 PM5/16/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I am moving to Pittsburgh on Wednesday! I can come to this and meet people..though I will be terrified. But I will come anyway!

Patti Wachtman

May 16, 2013, 8:18:34 PM5/16/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. I too will be terrified.

tanyad...@gmail.com

May 17, 2013, 5:06:44 AM5/17/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I will be moving to Pittsburgh.... on June 14th. Seriously.

breccia

May 21, 2013, 10:45:27 AM5/21/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
pretty sure you are not alone in that regard!

how do we identify ourselves? fancy hats? period costumes? rival sporting team gear? just kidding, I don't want to die.

Patti Wachtman

May 21, 2013, 10:55:26 AM5/21/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Good question... I do like fancy hats.

Cassidy Gruber

May 21, 2013, 5:13:30 PM5/21/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Yay! I am up for this, but my head is too big for fancy hats (or any hats (stupid fat head)).

Patti Wachtman

May 22, 2013, 9:25:03 AM5/22/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com

Haha, yeah, I look terrible in hats.

LizLabacz

May 22, 2013, 9:59:06 PM5/22/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to miss this pinup as I'll be out of town! They're always fun and pinners are friendly, so anyone who is scared, put your mind at ease.

Hope there are more this summer!

breccia

Jun 8, 2013, 7:30:40 PM6/8/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
So, are we still on for this? Should we just say 7pm on Thursday @ Kellys, since it's a proper time (and i can personally get there by then)? I'll bring a book and sit at the bar near the jukebox, so even if no one shows I can still have a good time :)

Look for the girl with a messy updo who appears wildly underage but actually isn't. That'll be me.

breccia

Jun 10, 2013, 8:27:25 AM6/10/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Welp! I may want to suggest we meet at Round Corner Cantina in Lawrenceville instead of Kelly's. It's quieter, and I have Reasons. Anyone still up for it?

Patti Wachtman

Jun 10, 2013, 8:43:11 AM6/10/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
That's fine with me.  Yay sangria!

email...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 9:27:53 AM6/10/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! See you all Thursday...I'm noticeable, because I'll be the one with the blue crutch, so if you see me, take pity and come up and say hi, please!

Megan Soukup

Jun 11, 2013, 5:28:02 PM6/11/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! I'll be there with bells on! (Not really, but wouldn't that be a good way to identify myself!)

Patti Wachtman

Jun 13, 2013, 7:52:40 PM6/13/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Sorry!  Work kicked my butt today and it slipped my mind.  Next time for sure!  Hope you all had fun!

amanda.c...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015, 4:07:13 PM2/23/15
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I know this is a crazy old thread, but I just moved to Pitt and wondering if any 'Pinners would like to meet up?