Apt Available

laure...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 3:22:51 PM4/18/16
to Hairpin 'Pinups

My partner and I will be traveling this summer and are looking to sublet our sunny space.

$3000 per month / 1br - Spacious, light filled one bedroom apartment (Williamsburg, near Bedford L, Marcy Ave JMZ)

1BR / 1Ba available Jul 05 until end of August

Apartment available in July and August, as we will be staying closer to the beach for most of the summer.

Apt is in quiet building, has laundry in building, backyard outside with grill and outdoor space, Apt has ample closet space, big windows, wifi, air conditioning, cable TV.

Would work well for couple or visitors. Can be a little flexible with dates but prefer roughly the two months.

Please email with a little bit about you and your needs for the summer stay at Jenn...@t-21.org