Boston!

Danika

Aug 13, 2014, 10:58:47 AM8/13/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm moving to Boston in November, anyone out there want to help organize something?  Book club, coffee day, falafel eating pinup?  Let me know!

mmck...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2014, 6:27:06 PM9/15/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
heyyyy
I just moved to Cambridge and was hoping to do something similar, let me know if you wanna coordinate something!

windmil...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2014, 10:29:07 PM11/15/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Augh, I'm so late! But I'm finishing up a masters program in Boston this December, sticking around to get a job, and would love to make some friends outside of that program. Would love to coffee!

marissar...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 11:53:55 PM11/17/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I live in cambridge and would love to be part of a Boston "pinup"! coffee, wine, free art museum night...whatever, I'm down!
Thanks,
Marissa
Message has been deleted

Lydia Harrington

Dec 17, 2014, 9:56:34 PM12/17/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, marissar...@gmail.com
 i used to live in western mass, then bounced around several other places and am back for my phd (at BU and living in east somerville). i was fairly active in the seattle pinners groups before moving here, so i hope i get to see some of you!

windmil...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 10:41:30 PM12/17/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, marissar...@gmail.com
Hi everybody!

I'm not quite sure how this works, but since there's been a bit of activity recently, and I will soon be done with school stuff forever, I wondered if anyone would like to meet?

Some concrete-ish ideas for getting together soon:
  • Could meet at a cafe near the Davis t-stop, Diesel, any week night. (The weekends at Diesel veer towards the cray.)
  • Could meet for free museum day on Wednesday, December 31st, at the Boston MFA. (I can go other days, too! Have a membership.)
  • Could go to a Brattle film showing of either It's A Wonderful Life this weekend, or a showing of Die Hard on December 23. (I lean towards the latter.)

Of course, I'm down for meeting at more convenient places, these simply came to mind. If anyone would prefer to do this via phone, email me for my number.

Hope to see y'all soon!

Danika

Dec 18, 2014, 1:12:16 AM12/18/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Wow! There is a lot of activity! I'm out of town this next week, but I'm back after that...

Lydia Harrington

Jan 4, 2015, 11:49:23 AM1/4/15
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
so apparently there is a boston toastpinners group on fb where there is a lot of activity--join!!

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Danika <danika...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow! There is a lot of activity! I'm out of town this next week, but I'm back after that...

Lydia Harrington
Ph.D. Student
History of Art & Architecture
Boston University