Garrett, you need to calm down

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:03:42 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
I mean, look at this man. You need to control your temper.

--
Joseph McCullough
Vert Studios - Lead Developer

Andrew Newland

Jun 11, 2012, 3:06:03 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Im gonna spam your sites with 'booooooooooooooooobs'

--
Andrew Newland
Sent with Sparrow

Jon Reese

Jun 11, 2012, 3:06:22 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Ugh, I really didn't want to read that. :/

will killian

Jun 11, 2012, 3:07:49 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
+1 for including "bollock" and its variants.

-1 for missing boooooooobs.

* Joseph McCullough <jos...@vertstudios.com>:
--
will killian

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:08:08 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
I guess Github needs a NSFW flag now. WAY TO GOGOGARRET.

james wansley

Jun 11, 2012, 3:12:44 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Certainly Will can provide a regular expression to find all of the different sizes of booooobs.  :)

On Monday, June 11, 2012 2:07:49 PM UTC-5, will killian wrote:
+1 for including "bollock" and its variants.

-1 for missing boooooooobs.

* Joseph McCullough > I mean, look at this man. You need to control your temper.

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:14:57 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
/bo{2,}b/ (http://regexpal.com/?flags=g&regex=bo%7B2%2C%7Db&input=boob%0Aboooooob)

/bo+b/ would discriminate against bob, and that's just not fair.

will killian

Jun 11, 2012, 3:15:01 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
\<[Bb][oO0]\{2,99999999\}[Bb]\(ie\|ee\)\?[ZzSs]\>

* james wansley <jamesw...@gmail.com>:
--
will killian

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:15:50 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
If you can match boob, no need to match the suffixes ;)

IgrowBeards

Jun 11, 2012, 3:16:52 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Can I use this in reverse to add more profanity to my projects?

--
IgrowBeards
Sent with Sparrow

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:17:07 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
As a proud member of the open source community, I hereby submit my pull request to this project. In summary, it adds 'php' to the list of profane words.

will killian

Jun 11, 2012, 3:18:53 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
I threw it into google translate so I could brush up on my knowledge of
spanish profanity.

--
will killian

Joseph McCullough

Jun 11, 2012, 3:25:01 PM6/11/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
As commissioned by Justin the Red, I present my Fork of the Nono project. It detects if the record being validated was written by a pansy: (it does NOT contain one of the bannable words).

the is_profane? filter has now been replaced with the is_pansy? filter.

I hope my contributions to open source continue to make the world a better place.