iMac G4

Justin Reese

May 2, 2013, 11:26:21 AM5/2/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have or have access to a working iMac G4 (that's the white one with the circular base and the magic hydraulic lamp arm) they'd be willing to part with for a few weeks in June? It will be an extra in a short that may never get past pre-production!

- Justin

Justin

May 2, 2013, 11:28:53 AM5/2/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
I don't unfortunately - I know there is/was one in the computer repair shop on the loop, in the same strip mall as What About Kabobs.

On May 2, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Justin Reese <jus...@justinreese.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have or have access to a working iMac G4 (that's the white one with the circular base and the magic hydraulic lamp arm) they'd be willing to part with for a few weeks in June? It will be an extra in a short that may never get past pre-production!
>
> - Justin

Justin Reese

May 2, 2013, 11:49:33 AM5/2/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
PC Warehouse! Yeah, I thought I'd seen one in there too. I wonder if they're keen to support the local arts.

Christopher Groskopf

May 2, 2013, 12:04:15 PM5/2/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
They let me spend ten minutes sorting through 20lbs of motherboard standoffs to find ones threaded correctly for L and I's robot... so it's probably worth a shot!