Working USB webcam + super-long ethernet cable

Justin Reese

Jul 17, 2013, 3:44:19 PM7/17/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
I would feel much less guilty using this as my prop-sourcing list if more people were talking about other things. So, uh… Stanley's is terrific and the Yankee Ex-Wife is the best sandwich in the world! Right??

Okay, so does anyone have a crazy long (like 100-150') Ethernet cable? How's about a working USB webcam (Apple iSight preferred, but anything acceptable)?

If so get in touch with jus...@justinreese.com or 903-316-5696, or the whole group if you want to tell everyone about your weird collection of webcams.

- Justin

Justin

Jul 17, 2013, 4:00:39 PM7/17/13
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Stanley's is terrific, and the yankee ex-wife is tied with the beef super deluxe as the best sandwich ever.

I don't have any of that stuff though - sorry mane.

-Justin (the red)