My Vagina

tylerfarleygra...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 1:14:00 PM5/16/18
to Hack Tyler
    Hey, it's me, Tyler Farley. I was yeah know surf'n the web-bytes and I happened upon this great website.  hacktyler.com.  I was naturally like "hay this is everything I need in a website". It having residential graphs and all.  So I found the mailing list and literally jizzed in my pant a little. (Mailing lists, Kind of my thing.  They call me the mailer in my homeland. (New Jersey(The Best American Province))  So anyway Joined in a heartbeat and found you looooovely Texan Boys.
    So I am new here and I just kind of wanted to feel out the tone of the room.  How is dick sucking? Tolerated? looked down or up upon? these are some starting question I NEED to be answered.
    I am just excited to Get to know you.  This right here is my most favourite graph. When I saw it for the first time I came so vehemently that my balls were empty for 2 weeks straight, just nothing. Lots of pain was had and...delt.

Image result for age sex and location graph

So yeah...Don't you hate it when people just like go on and on about their shoes?  They like over obsess how clean they are. Like, take my shoes for instance.
Image result for shoes clean
haven't washed them since I was Jewish(Als ich fünfzehen jahre alt).  Ich mag blauen schuhe NICHT.  Blauen schuhe macht mich kinder töten. Meinen kinder will deinen hund töten.  Ich werde deine gechirr machen, und Als du kannst nicht schreiben, ich werde deinen Augen töten.  Du brauchst nicht deinen Augen.