Help us find data on forced migration and the global refugee crisis

Serah Kiburu

Oct 28, 2015, 4:16:24 AM10/28/15
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hello everyone,

Code for Africa seeks your help in collecting datasets, data portals and links to data stories on the refugee crisis in our world today.

Find out why we are taking on this cause and how you can contribute here.

Have a great day.

cynar...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 1:53:10 AM11/6/15
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

CCTV Africa is recruiting a Senior Digital Planner for their growing Digital Media Team. Let me know if any of you are interested and I can give you further info

Best,
Cynara

Sent from my iPhone
--