Fwd: Job Opportunity @ Futaa.com

David Lemayian

Feb 17, 2014, 6:24:29 AM2/17/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hannah Clifford <han...@88mph.ac>
Date: 17 February 2014 14:19
Subject: Job Opportunity @ Futaa.com

Hi All

Futaa (Kenyan Football news website, www.futaa.com) are looking for a Chief Editor. The job is based in Kenya. It doesn't pay millions but there can be shares in the deal and the salary is negotiable based on experience. The job will involve managing a team of 5 very dedicated journalists, as well as helping the company expand into Tanzania and Uganda.

The site is profitable and just hit 4 million page impressions, with 150,000 unique visitors per month.

If you know any good people for this position, please ask them to send their CV and a brief summary of their profile, and salary expectations to Jes...@bold.dk

If you have any questions, you can ask me... you know where to find me.

--
Hannah Clifford

e: han...@88mph.ac

www.88mph.ac

P.O. Box 1730 - 00606
4th Floor, Piedmont Plaza (Brew Bistro Building), Ngong Road, Nairobi