Fwd: Recruiting: Chief Editor (HiviSasa.com)

David Lemayian

Mar 13, 2014, 4:19:22 AM3/13/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: de...@hivisasa.com <de...@hivisasa.com>
Date: 13 March 2014 10:23
Subject: Recruiting: Chief Editor (HiviSasa.com)
To: Chloé Spoerry <chloes...@mac.com>

Dear all,

Local news site HiviSasa.com is looking for quality candidates for the position of Chief Editor.

Attached is the job description. Please share it through your networks.

Many thanks,

Chloe

Please share the attached job description (please do not post it on any public platforms to avoid mass-applications).

We need a young, ambitious person with an eye for engaging news stories.
Besides excellent writing and editorial skills, I need someone who will be able to understand what people in the counties (i.e. outside urban Nairobi) want to read about.

Chief Editor_HiviSasa.com_2014.pdf