Real Data - Panama Papers

Robert Alai - Techmtaa

Apr 4, 2016, 8:41:40 AM4/4/16
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Data Crunchers

Why don't we go through real stuff? https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/

Such treasure don't land on our links often.

R. Alai

Samantha Sunne

Apr 4, 2016, 9:07:54 AM4/4/16
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
I think ICIJ is planning to release the data sometime next month, so then you could analyze it yourself.

--

---

David Lemayian

Apr 4, 2016, 1:55:44 PM4/4/16
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Panama Papers is an unprecedented investigation that reveals the offshore links of some of the globe’s most prominent figures.

Our partners at the African Network of Centers for Investigative Reporting (ANCIR) have just released stories from across Africa of how their ‪#‎PanamaPapers‬ investigations led to findings around Uganda’s missing taxes from oil revenue; a mega-infrastructure deal in Namibia connected to a FIFA-related entity; secrecy in Steinmetz’s diamond empire; and hidden players in Angola’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, to mention a few.

You can read more at http://bit.ly/PanamaPapersANCIR

Cheers,
Lemayian.

David Lemayian