Fwd: Feb. 20: Deadline to Submit Knight Award Nominations

David Lemayian

Feb 19, 2015, 3:19:08 AM2/19/15
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Happy Chinese New Year!

Just wanted to share a great opportunity:

Submit Your Nominations for the
 Knight International Journalism Awards

2014 Knight Award winner Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye's in-depth environmental and health stories have led to better policies in Nigeria

In November, the International Center for Journalists honors outstanding colleagues with the Knight International Journalism Award at our annual gala in D.C.

We're seeking candidates who, despite difficult circumstances, produce pioneering news reports or innovations that have great impact. Nominees can be reporters, editors, technologists, media managers, citizen journalists or bloggers. Please send your nominations by Friday, Feb. 20, 2015

The award reflects the mission of ICFJ's Knight International Journalism Fellowships, which foster a global culture of news innovation. The program is supported by John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

The winners will be honored at ICFJ's Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 10, 2015. For more information on the awards, please contact Kyle Thompson at ktho...@icfj.org or 1.202.349.7610.

For more information on the dinner, please contact Winston Kelly at wke...@icfj.org or 1.202.349.7618.

We appreciate your recommendations.

You can find the nomination form here.

Sincerely,

Ben Colmery
Director, Knight International Journalism Fellowships

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter    View our profile on LinkedIn    Google+ Logo

2000 M St. NW, Suite 250, Washington, DC 20036

Forward this email

This email was sent to da...@codeforafrica.org by bcol...@icfj.org |

ICFJ | 2000 M St. NW, Suite 250 | Washington | DC | 20036