Re: [HacksHackers NBO] Digest for hackshackers-nairobi@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

sarah kerubo

Nov 25, 2014, 2:30:47 AM11/25/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i would also like to confirm my registration please.
thankyou

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 6:56 AM, <hackshacke...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
HacksHackers Nairobi <hackshacke...@googlegroups.com>: Nov 24 06:23AM -0800

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PxR4ditV0js/VHM9C0V4_yI/AAAAAAAATF0/P7FaNtYQFiw/s1600/d%7CBC%2BKE.png>
*There are only 10 seats left at the annual data journalism d|Bootcamp this
week.*

Participation is *free*. Sign-up at the website now: *http://bit.ly/dBnairobi
<http://bit.ly/dBnairobi>*

The 4-day hands-on workshop will feature international speakers from the Texas
Tribune <https://www.facebook.com/texastribune> (one of the USA's top
investigative data newsrooms) and the BBC News
<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Fworldbbcnews%2F&h=AAQHxkVmO> in
London, as well as experts from from the World Bank
<https://www.facebook.com/worldbank>'s Innovation Lab, the International
Center for Journalists <https://www.facebook.com/icfj.org> in Washington
DC, and various homegrown heroes from Upande, Data Science and various
Kenyan government agencies.

Participants will get to explore previously unaccessible spending /
procurement data about infrastructure and other development projects across
Kenya. They will work in multidisciplinary teams to build civic tech or
media projects with the data. The best projects will receive seed grants
and ongoing tech support, to help turn the ideas into fully-fledged public
offerings.

Full information about the speakers, the agenda, and the venue (at the
brand new Aga Khan University's Graduate School for Media and
Communications in Westlands) is available on the website. Register NOW!
Elvis Bando <elvis...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 05:33PM +0300

I have tried registering for this for two days without much success. Not
sure what I am doing wrong.

Help?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 5:23 PM, HacksHackers Nairobi <

--
Elvis Bando

@levisdoban | +254 729 874 366
HacksHackers Nairobi <hackshacke...@googlegroups.com>: Nov 24 07:58AM -0800

Hi Elvis,

We've just checked, and see that you've actually registered twice (both
times as a Data Scientist). So, your seat is secured! We'll see you at the
d|Bootcamp on Wednesday.

Cheers,
Justin
Elvis Bando <elvis...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 07:30PM +0300

Thank you.
On Nov 24, 2014 6:58 PM, "HacksHackers Nairobi" <
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

WAIKWA MAINA

Nov 25, 2014, 3:07:18 AM11/25/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
I did apply yesterday in the morning, was my application delivered?
Waikwa Maina

caleb ndaka

Nov 25, 2014, 4:07:14 AM11/25/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I did my application yesterday and haven't received confirmation.

How soon can i wait?

_____
Kind Regards.

Caleb Ndaka