Hacks/Hackers Nairobi August Meetup: The Day is Here!

1 view

Serah Kiburu

Aug 28, 2015, 2:35:39 AM8/28/15
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Greetings everyone,

Digital surveillance is a reality and an ever-present danger. Protecting sources and data is an essential skill that everyone, particularly journalists, need to have.

Code For Africa is pleased to invite you to Hacks/Hackers Nairobi's August Meetup, dubbed Cyber Security and Privacy online, at the Nairobi Startup Garage today from 5pm.

Our friends at AfricaHackon will deliver a keynote and take us through a very exciting yet important quick skills session to help us test how safe we really are online- this is one meetup you do not want to miss!

Please keep time, and RSVP here if you haven't yet.

See you all soon!

Sasha Kinney

Aug 31, 2015, 6:44:14 AM8/31/15
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Serah and everyone,

I'm sorry to miss the event, but heard it went really great and would love to hear more details...

Happy Monday to all,
Sasha

--

---

Perminus Njiiri

Aug 31, 2015, 7:38:15 AM8/31/15
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Wasnt able to make it for the event.Any recap Serah?
--
Njiiri Kiiru
P.O.BOX 12676-00400

Success:To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded!

~Ralph Waldo Emerson